Will you be part of protecting Greater Geraldton from fracking?
Although strong community resistance in the region has slowed progress of the fracking industry over the last 8 years, industry are picking up the pace of exploration activities, and the temporary fracking ban that was in place, has been lifted.
We need your help. Bootenal, Walkaway, Greenough and Bookara to the south are at risk.
Join us in person THIS SUNDAY to take action to protect Greater Geraldton, to stop fracking once and for all.
Sunday 8 November, 2-3pm
City Hive, 184 Marine Terrace, Geraldton
- Meet other Frack Free Mid West & Geraldton Groundwater Protection members.
- Hear about our plan leading up to the election and ways you can take action immediately.
- Power-up to change the future of the Mid West.
- Stay involved and become part of the Frack Free movement.
Did you know fracking is banned in the South West, but not in Greater Geraldton and the Mid West? And that gas companies are actively exploring in our area, and haven't ruled out fracking?
Over the coming weeks and months, Geraldton politicians are formulating their priorities for the next term of government. Right now they need to hear from people in Geraldton.
Authorised by Lock the Gate Alliance, Geraldton.
- November 08, 2020 at 2pm – 3pm
Pollinators City Hive
184 Marine Ter
Geraldton, WA 6350
Google map and directions
0421 389 013