Come and meet like-minded people (or catch up with those you haven't seen in a while!), take some positive action together for a Frack Free Kimberley, and have fun.
You’ll get to choose to work on a creative action for the Black Mountain AGM, or you can write a letter to decision makers with our help during the gathering. We'll also have a little break out session for anyone interested in joining the Knitting Nannas Against Gas.
Snacks will be provided, and the cafe next door will be open if you want to get yourself a drink beforehand at the restaurant/cafe next door.
RSVP below and we'll remind you and send you detailed instructions on how to find us!
The venue is right next to Maylands Train Station.
Can’t make it to this but still want to get involved? - then sign up as a volunteer here and we will be in touch.
We ask that;
- If you feel unwell, are symptomatic, are a close contact or are unsure about attending in person, please stay at home. One of the team can contact you to discuss volunteering opportunities if you sign up here.
- You consider wearing a mask, (we will have standard medical masks available to use)
- Sanitise on entry (sanitiser provided)
- Socially distance where possible
- You follow the public health requests of the business and LTG staff.
- May 12, 2022 at 5:30pm – 6:30pm
We'll email the location to those who RSVP below
Right next to Maylands train station
Maylands, WA 6051
Google map and directions
- 16 people are going
Simone van Hattem
0421 389 013