Let’s put keeping WA Frack Free front and centre for the next federal election and beyond.
Premier McGowan has lifted the fracking ban in most of the state (incl where fracking companies have started exploring, from the north edge of Perth, to the Kimberley!) and a Federal election is in May. We need to hit the ground running in 2019 so we can keep building the momentum to protect our state from fracking gasfields, permanently.
Come along to:
* find out how we can make fracking a big issue in WA this Federal election and beyond
* Meet like-minded people from your area ready to take action
* Increase your skills to have a bigger impact, with workshops on action planning, social media, and more!
* Learn techniques in how to pressure your politician to speak out and take action to protect WA.
Whether you are already part of a Frack Free/Gasfield Free group, or are getting involved for the first time, come along.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon will be included.
$10 by donation to help cover the costs of morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. Free attendance also fine, as we don't want cost to be a barrier to attending.
Venue: Hazelmere Hall, Bushmead Tce, Hazelmere (just under Midland).
Other skill shares in other areas to be announced at a later date.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2078608292178358/
- February 17, 2019 at 9am – 4pm
Hazelmere, WA 6055
Google map and directions
- 12 people are going